Pages

Wednesday, February 9, 2011

I don't know what it is...

I don't know what it is.
Maybe it's that Valentine's Day is coming up and I'm seeing all these sweets.
But I am craving chocolate big time...
Which is strange because I'm not usually a chocolate kinda gal.
Give me salt.
Give me chips, give me crackers, give me salt!
I fully intended to do a blog post during the kids' naptime...
But I have such a headache.
I think I know what it's from too...
Valentine Dove Chocolate withdrawal.
Yes...
It's been way too long since I've had any Dove Promises.
Forget flowers.
Forget jewelry.
Just bring me a bag of Dove Promises for Valentine's Day.
I'm all set.
Dove is like no other chocolate.
No other kind/brand is worthy of even being called chocolate next to Dove.
Dove is so creamy and silky it melts in your mouth.
Oh...
I'm torturing myself.
Ok, honey...
If you're reading this...
I know you don't...
But...
I NEED DOVE PROMISES!
That's all I want for Valentine's Day!
LOL!

No comments:

Post a Comment