Pages

Thursday, February 3, 2011

Snowday for the kids...

I think I might have failed to mention in the earlier blizzard post...
That the boys FINALLY got their snowday!
Not only did they get one...
THEY GOT TWO!
Yes, they were off Wednesday and Thursday.
As nice as it is to have them home,
(and I do enjoy it)...
I think we're all ready to get back into our routine though.
It's very hard to balance work and family at home at the same time.
It has been an interesting week that's for sure.
The snow plow FINALLY came into our subdivision (after Jamie plowed the driveway) of course.
And the lovely fellow left a three foot wall at the bottom of our driveway.
So Jamie had to go back out and cut through the nice wall with the snowblower...
AGAIN.
Don't get me wrong.
I appreciate all the plows do.
But I do think they're a little lazy when it comes to doing the neighborhoods.
Ours for example...
We live on the corner and they scoop everything from the entire entrance all the way around the corner into the foot of our driveway!
Sheesh!
THANK-YOU VERY MUCH!
NOT.
Well, what are ya gonna do?
I'm just ready for the weekend.
Ugh.

No comments:

Post a Comment