Pages

Saturday, February 5, 2011

Nate's and mommy's morning...

Today, Nate and I worked on his Valentines for school.
We made the decision last week, to make them by hand instead of buying the cheap, cheesey ones that they sell in the stores.
Like I need one more thing to do...
But I thought this would be a great thing to do with my baby!
We had so much fun working together.
I love spending time doing things like this with my boys.


Nate did so good.
I was so proud of him!
He punched out all the hearts and swirls.
He did all the stamping.

I helped with cutting and gluing.
And we placed chocolate heart on each one too.

We had a blast and made such a mess, LOL!

I thought they turned out really cute!

We still have about 15 more to make tomorrow.
Whew.
It's a task!

But someone's gotta do it, LOL!
We enjoyed every minute of it!

No comments:

Post a Comment