Pages

Thursday, February 10, 2011

I dream in pink...

One might not know it by looking at me on a daily basis.
But I LIVE and BREATHE all girly, pink, feminine things!

I can't pull this look off on a daily basis with the job I do.
Working with small children makes it difficult to pull off the look I'd love to do daily.

If I had my way...
I'd be in pink head to toe daily.

Casual...jeans and a sweater with boots or tennies.
Dressed up...dress, stilletos, jewelry.
It's pink all the way baby.


Photobucket
Photobucket
If I weren't married and didn't have two sons...
My whole house would be in shades of pink.
Every room.
Photobucket
One room would be pink and yellow...my two favorite colors together!
Another would be pink and brown.


Photobucket
Another would be pink and black.
And yet another would be pink and silver.
Photobucket
My home is yellow on the outside...I'd have pink flowers EVERYWHERE!
Photobucket
My nails would be done in a french manicure with some shade of pink daily.
Photobucket
As would my toesies!
Photobucket
My kitty would have a pink collar with rhinestones on it, LOL!
Photobucket
I would have pink aprons to cook in.
Photobucket
My life would be pink!
Photobucket
And not just pink...
SPARKLY!
I love glitter and glitz!
And diamonds...
Real or fake...I don't care. ;)
Photobucket
But alas...
In a world full of guys...
Photobucket
I have some sacrificing to do.

Photobucket
Ya can't make three men live in a house of pink.
Photobucket
And working full time with children, I can't dress the glitzy way I'd like.
So...
I continue to dream in pink! ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment