Pages

Wednesday, February 23, 2011

I love Mrs. K... (Nate's a.m. teacher)

We've been talking a lot about Nate's "half birthday" this week.
For anyone who has a child born in the summer, you know what I'm talking about.
For those who don't...or who've never heard of it...
A "half birthday" is when you are born in the summer...
But you do not get to celebrate with your classmates because you're on summer break.
Thus, you get a "half birthday"...six months to the day of your "actual birthday".
So, with Nate being born on August 25...he gets to celebrate with his classmates at school on February 25.
I baked some sugar cookies today.
Tomorrow we'll be decorating them with all my cake decorating supplies.

Nate (and I) love his morning teacher.
Today Nate was talking about how his a.m. teacher addresses birthdays.
He said...
"Mrs. K always says such nice things when it's your birthday.  She says..."

-God has a special plan for your life!  Ten and a half years ago when you were born the angels rejoiced and said, IT'S A BOY!-

Isn't that the most precious thing!  I just love his teacher and how special she makes each child feel!

No comments:

Post a Comment