Pages

Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Filled cupcakes!


Class #3...
I can't believe I'm almost done with the "Basics" class.  It has flown by.  We learned how to fill cupcakes in this class.  Then we practiced pompom flowers and shaggy mums.  You'll notice I didn't post any pics of my shaggy mums...as mine turned out looking more like the Cookie Monster from Sesame Street, LOL!  We worked on leaved as well...and I must say I'm starting to get them down pat a bit more.  At least they don't resemble "teeth" anymore, LOL!  I made Devil's Food cupcakes and filled them with chocolate pudding.  They turned out pretty tasty!  Next week is our last "Basics" class.  I will probably be waiting a couple months before starting the next two courses.  Probably at least till Evan's band/football season calm down a bit.  Then we'll move on to the next two courses!  Woohoo!

No comments:

Post a Comment