Pages

Monday, August 30, 2010

A new bag...

So I went grocery shopping the other day...
And ended up with a new bag, LOL!
The best part of it was...
It was regular $30.00...and I got it for $7.00!!!
I had been looking for a huge bag to put what "little" I carry...
But more than anything...
To put all the "junk" my three guys always want me to tote around in my purse.
So with over SEVEN compartments...nearly a "filing system"...I think we'll have more than enough room for everything.  This purse is SOOOOO huge and has SOOOOOO many compartments, that I couldn't even FIND the few things that I put inside of it!
My stuff was literally lost.
Jamie said to me, "Ya know, you should only use the few pockets and compartments you really need.  It's kinda like a mansion...no sense putting a few things in every room 'cause you'll never find them and you're just gonna have to clean it ALL."
Makes sense I guess.
I did tell them though...just because I now have a bag "BIG ENOUGH" for all you guys' junk...doesn't necessarily mean I'm going to always CARRY your junk!  This purse, without anything in it, IS HEAVY!!!  LOL!

No comments:

Post a Comment