Pages

Thursday, August 19, 2010

I love my family...

Today was a decent...but busy day.
Work as usual.
Evan had a doctor appointment.  Had to get his sports physical for school.
He is hoping to play lacrosse.
I believe it's a "try-out" sport...though many of the "athletic" guys at school have told him he's really good and should go out for the team.
The only thing that scares me is the price.
The equipment and such is so pricey...eeek!
We shall see.
Poor kiddo had to get a cortisone shot for his eczema which is acting up really bad here lately.  She also gave us a 'scrip for some ointment as well.
Took the boys to the pool tonight.
Ev didn't get in because the chlorine really aggrivates his eczema when it's flared up.
Nate had fun though.
Came home and Jam made sloppy joes for dinner (not my favorite but grateful he cooked).
Now I'm just relaxing.
Almost time for the boys to go to bed.
They have dental appointments tomorrow.
The busy schedules never end!
Until next time...

No comments:

Post a Comment