Pages

Saturday, November 13, 2010

Movin' right along w/ Christmas!

I can't believe how good I'm doing this year!
I used to be really good at "doing the holidays".
I was always so on top of things.
Then...
Something happened.
I'm not sure quite what it was.
But I got really bad.
Started procrastinating.
Waiting.
Unorganized.
Just a mess.
Stress.
But this year...
I feel like I'm back at it!
I got all my photo Christmas cards finished and ordered!
Hubby and I have been Christmas shopping for the boys and I'd say we're about 50% done!
Hopefully I can get all the gifts bought up quickly so that all I'll have left is the fun stuff.
Decorating and baking!
I'm feeling better right now.
I've been really stressed.
But things seem to be FINALLY moving in the right direction.
At least for now...
LOL!

No comments:

Post a Comment