Pages

Friday, November 19, 2010

Santa baby...

Santa baby...I've been a really good girl this year.
At least I've tried.
And I've got a couple things on my list for you!
After our trip to Chicago this past summer...
I discovered I wanted a Keurig coffee maker.
They had one in our hotel room at Hotel 71 and I LOVED being able to make just one cup for me morning or night!
How awesome!
And to be able to select exactly what kind I want!
I love that there's no waste because right now I'm the only one who drinks coffee in the house for the most part.
It's very rare that Jamie and Evan drink any.
So this is perfect for me Santa!
I hear they have tea and cocoa pods too!
Just puttin' that out there Santa...variety is good!

Ok...Evan got me started on this one.
HE really wants an Ipod Touch...but now...
I DO TOO.
How cool to have music, video, pictures, internet access all at my fingertips?
I'm not a techno-gadget kinda gal.
Don't even have a "real" cell phone...
Just my handy-dandy "TracFone".
Laugh if you will...
I don't even know how to text.
Never done it in my life.
But I really want one of these Ipod Touches!
So, there ya go Santa...
I'm tryin' my best to stay on the "nice" list!

No comments:

Post a Comment