Pages

Friday, July 31, 2009

Chances are...

Chances are...
If you catch me early in the morning, I will be obsessing about my hair...

Chances are...
If you catch me later in the day, I will be obsessing about my hair...

Chances are...
If you visited at 12:30am, I'd still be up and wide awake...

Chances are...
If you walk into Evan's room, there's a good chance it will look like a tornado hit it...(sorry Ev, just statin' the facts)

Chances are...
If you walk into Nate's room, it will be neat as a pin...

Chances are...
If you walked in at lunchtime in the summer, the boys would be chowing on Michaelina's...

Chances are...
If the boys are home, there's a good bet that cat will be curled up on one of their laps asleep...

Chances are...
If you see me on the weekend, I will look totally different than I do through the week...

Chances are...
If we are going anywhere, my hubby will be the last out the door, yet somehow say it was us that made him late, LOL...

Chances are...
If there is a coupon available, it is in my possession...

Chances are...
You will NEVER see me without make-up...

Chances are...
In the summer evenings, you will catch me outside watering and weeding my flowers...

Now it's your turn...begin each sentence with "Chances are..." and have fun with it!

1 comment:

  1. I did this the other day. It was fun. I have 2 looks as well.. (1) I am a mom (2) I am in public today - {giggle}

    ReplyDelete