Pages

Monday, July 20, 2009

Great deals at Walgreen's and Target today!




I had two really great shopping trips today!
First off, at Walgreens...I only bought gum and razors but they were really great bargains!
I got four Mentos packs of gum...regular $1.69...with a Walgreens coupon for 99 cents each...and I had a 55 cents off coupon for each taking them down to 44 cents a piece!
Then I picked up those Bic Comfort 3 razors that were on sale for $2.99 along with my $2.00 off coupon making them just 99 cents!
My tally there came to:
Amount spent $2.93
Amount saved: $8.50
Then I headed over to Target. I really hit some great bargains on Kashi products. I had tried to get some coupons online but for some reason they wouldn't print, so I contacted the company and they sent me TWO COUPONS FOR ANY KASHI ITEM FOR FREE!!! So I got a box of crackers, regular $3.54 and some breakfast bars, regular $3.99 for FREE!!!
Then I printed four of the Target Kashi coupons for $1.00 off any Kashi cereal...and since it didn't specify size, I was able to get four of the single serve bowls of cereal, regular $1.00 for FREE!!! I picked up a few other bargains using coupons as well.
My tally there came to:
Amount spent: $3.41
Amount saved: $15.53
I just love these kinds of trips!

No comments:

Post a Comment