Pages

Monday, July 13, 2009

A couple bargains this week...











Had a couple good trips already this week!
Went in to Staples on Sunday afternoon after hearing about their awesome school supply deals going on. First off, if you bring in their sale ad, you get $5.00 off any $20.00 purchase! Sounds good to me! Next we took advantage of the one cent copy paper! With the way I print coupons now, we go through that stuff like hotcakes! And I even conserve! I print as many coupons on a sheet, back and forth, up and down...every which way you can imagine! LOL! To get that deal, you have to do a rebate form...but they are always pretty quick with turn-around.
Next was the one penny packs of pencils. We got two of those.
Then they had Scotch tape, Sharpie highlighters, and Bic colored pens all for one dollar with a limit of two on those as well. I never knew they ran such great deals at Staples! That will be a new store on my list to check!

Next was Meijer.
Some of my best deals were:
Electrosol tablets...regular $4.09...on sale for $3.50...use a $2.50 coupon and pay $1.00!
Kraft dressing...regular $1.58...on sale for $1.50...use a $1.00 coupon and pay 50 cents!
Listerine...regular $3.77...on sale for $3.00...use a $2.00 coupon and pay $1.00!
Cheerios...regular $2.73...on sale for $2.00...use a $1.00 coupon and pay $1.00!
Those were my favorite deals of the week.
I did what I always try to do...save as much as I spend!!! Or at least close. I spent $35.86 and saved $30.17. What a deal!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment