Pages

Monday, July 13, 2009

A trip to the zoo





































Saturday we went to the John Ball Zoo. We had a free family pass to use so we took advantage of it and had a nice time. It was a rather warm day but we loaded up with sunscreen and enjoyed our visit with the animals. It had been several years since any of us had been there. We also had a free pass to the stingray exhibit. So the boys got up close and personal with them. Evan touched/petted them...but Nate didn't have any desire to. I can't say as I blame him. LOL! After the zoo, we drove over to Sonic for lunch. Had some burgers, tots, and slushies. Then we took the boys over to Craig's Cruisers and let them play some video games there. We got home and I was pretty tired, but the first thing out of Jamie's mouth was, "Wanna take the boys down to the pool?" Uh, sure dear...can I at least set my stuff down and use the bathroom? So we took the boys down to the pool and let them swim for a while. It was a very busy day...but I think everyone had fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment