Pages

Saturday, April 17, 2010

Boring...according to the children...

I see Evan's facebook status read "What a boring Saturday" today. Yeah...what-evah! Jamie and I only cleaned house all morning long, took a break long enough to catch our breath, ran out to Meijer to pick up a few things, brought the boys some burgers home for dinner...boring? Yeah...I guess they were bored...stayed in their jammies pretty much all day. Nate did get dressed long enough to ride to the store with us, LOL! What I wouldn't do for a boring day! Sheesh! We didn't "DO" anything or "GO" anywhere special...which is what they expect every weekend. We're supposed to be their form of entertainment I think. Sheesh. LOL! But after the housecleaning...we had a pretty relaxing day. I actually got a small nap in! Woohoo! As you can see, Oreo had a pretty relaxing evening too. He curled up with Evan after Ev got out of the shower, LOL!
Nate...I'm not sure WHAT Nate was up to. COLD??? He had three fleece blankets wrapped around him when I came downstairs, LOL! Crazy kid. Nothing like being cozy while watching a little tv. LOL! Well, that was our day in a nutshell. Pretty dull...but as they say...No news is good news! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment