Pages

Friday, April 16, 2010

Taken for granted at times...

Photobucket
I have been rather reflective lately...again...I know.
Sometimes I think we get so busy with day to day life that we really forget how good we have it. I know I do. It wasn't until a couple weeks past, that I've been talking with people, thinking about things, praying, etc...and realizing just HOW blessed I am. People always say, "You don't know what ya got till it's gone"...I pray I NEVER get that way. Although, I do find myself forgetting how good I have it. I am SO very blessed. We have a job that allows us to work from home (stressful as it may be) allowing us to be here for our own children. We have a cozy (a.k.a. cramped at times) home. We have a dependable newer car. We have an abundance of food and supplies (thanks to all those who taught me to coupon).
Photobucket
But most of all...we are blessed to be a family. And I think THIS is one of the BIGGEST things I take for granted. It's everything I ever dreamed of...but wondered if it would ever happen for me. When it DID start happening...it happened quick! And life has been flying by ever since.
Wonderful husband...whom I know I don't tell enough...that I love, adore, and could not ask for a better person. Someone who has pushed me to be a better person, grow stronger, and more than I will probably ever realize.
Beautiful children...who are healthy, intelligent, kind, sensitive, empathetic, caring, talented, and respectful.
Yes...and one dumb...but very beautiful fluffy kitty (Oreo)...whom our life would not be complete without.
Lucky?
Nah...
Incredibly...
BLESSED!

No comments:

Post a Comment