Pages

Thursday, April 22, 2010

Soooo behind on my coupon ramblings...

So yeah...I used to always do so good sharing all my latest bargains and freebies. But lately...I've gotten lazy. I haven't been posting the best of the best items. But I've still be couponing. I've had some "decent" trips to Meijer...but nothing spectacular. I'm really disappointed with their sales and Meijer Meal Box coupons lately. They're really letting me down. But here's at least some of my tallies:

4/08/10

Spent: $19.02

Saved: $30.86

4/13/10

Spent: $72.38 (BAD!!! HORRIBLE TRIP!)

Saved: $46.62 (This trip nearly made my sick to my stomach! YUCK!)

4/19/10

Spent: $59.37

Saved: $31.64

See what I mean? It's kinda been all over the place! I sometimes wonder if they're "on to us couponers"! LOL! There really haven't been that many good match-ups! If I'm not saving at least as much as I spend...I am NOT a happy camper!



Walgreens on the flip side has been pretty consistent with all their bargains.

4/11/10

Spent: $14.92

Saved: $23.05

4/18/10

Spent: $30.65

Saved: $33.14

Not too shabby at Walgreens! Pretty much always save as much or MORE than I spend! Woohoo!

No comments:

Post a Comment