Pages

Wednesday, April 28, 2010

My children...

Photobucket
Through all the ups and downs we moms may face...
I have come to learn...
That NOTHING...
And NO ONE...
Can separate the bond between mother and child.
Friendships can be broken.
Relationships can falter.
But what a mother and child share...
Is FOREVER.
Our "babies" are always our "babies".
And that is an unconditional love that never fails.
Even past the times they are proud to call us mommy.
Even past the times they need us.
Even when they are embarrassed of us.
Even when they get irritated with us.
They love us forever...
Like no other.
Motherhood is the BEST thing a woman can experience.
There is no great bond than the love between mother and child.
Ever.
When everyone else disapoints you...
Your children are there for you.
Even if they're in the "tough" years...
They see what you're going through...

And know when you need a hug.
Even if they don't know "why"...
They somehow know.
And are there with open arms.
I love you Evan Brice and Nathan Parker.
You are my world.
I am so thankful you are my children.

No comments:

Post a Comment