Pages

Monday, April 5, 2010

It's just the hubs and me...


Wow.
What did we do before the babies were born?
It's so quiet around here!
The boys are spending a few days of their spring break with geeg and papa.
Having a blast I'm sure.
They love going there.
Nate asked if he could stay a month this time. LOL!
It's nice to have some alone time too...just Jam and me.
Even though we're still working...
It's nice to have the evenings to ourself.
Grabbing take-out is so much cheaper! LOL! We share things and WOW what a difference in price! LOL!
We can watch our tv shows without recording, pausing, interruption...yelling "get your jammies on, brush your teeth, go potty". LOL!
But...even though it's nice...
Once in a while...
I wouldn't trade the chaos for all the money in the world!
I love my babies with all my heart!

No comments:

Post a Comment