Pages

Wednesday, April 14, 2010

I wonder...



I wonder...

What it would be like to live without self-doubt.

I wonder...

What it would be like not living with a low self-esteem.

I wonder...

What it would be like to live without insecurities.
I wonder...

What it would be like to have a perfect body.

I wonder...

What it would be like to have gorgeous hair.

I wonder...

What it would be like to be beautiful.

I wonder...

What it would be like not always living in fear.

I wonder...

What it would be like living without worry all the time.

I wonder...

I wonder...

I wonder...



I wish I lived with complete trust.

I wish I lived with perfect faith.

I wish I felt more secure.

I wish I felt better about myself.




I wonder...

I wonder...

I wonder...

If we communicated more...

If we shared more...

If we appreciated each other more...

If we complimented each other more...

If we were "better at" our relationships...
IF WE ALL KEPT GOD AT THE CENTER OF OUR LIVES AND RELATIONSHIPS...
Maybe just maybe...
I wonder...


No comments:

Post a Comment