Pages

Tuesday, April 28, 2009

And this week at Family Fare!


They had a decent deal going there...select General Mills cereals, Fiber One bars, and Chex Mix bars were 4 for $12.00...then you get $4.00 back instantly at the register. So it was really 4 for $8.00. I got the Fiber One bars and the Chex Mix bars. Paired them with some coupons I had for each product and was able to get the tally down to $5.15. Divide that by the four products and I paid only $1.29 per box. They were all regular $3.59 per box which would have put it at $14.36 for four...not bad, my total of $5.15 if I do say so myself!
They also had some pretty good B1/G1 Free deals going...Lighthouse Salad Dressing, Doritos, to name a few. Oh, another biggie...the Eletrosol Dishwasher Tablets which were regular $4.49...on sale for $3.50...paired with a save $2.50 coupon, I got it for $1.00!!!
They also had several varieties of Crest toothpaste on sale for 88 and 92 cents...without coupons! I can never pass up a deal on toothpaste when it's under a dollar, LOL!
Pretty decent savings this week here too.

No comments:

Post a Comment