Pages

Monday, April 20, 2009

This week at Walgreen's...


And...this week at Walgreen's...I got some decent deals...
I'll start with the best...the FREEBIES!
*They had Gillette or SatinCare shave gel with Register Rewards ($2.99) making them FREE this week! Woohoo!!!
That was the only FREEBIE this week, but there were some other great grabs as well...
*Mitchum Deoderant...regular $4.99 on sale for $2.99...use a 75 cent coupon and get a Register Reward for $2.00...you only pay 24 cents! Not bad!
*Tums Dual Action...regular $9.99 on sale for $7.99...use a coupon for $3.00 off and Register Rewards of $3.00, you only pay $1.99!!!
*Natural Instincts Hair Color...regular $9.49 on sale for $5.99...use a $4.00 coupon and you pay $1.99 (this one ended up in my KMart picture, LOL!).
*Bic Comfort Razors...regular $5.99 on sale for $4.99...use a $3.00 coupon and a $1.00 Easy Saver...you get them for $1.99!!!
*Johnson's Body Care Lotion...regular $5.99 on sale for $3.99...use a $2.00 coupon and you get it for $1.99.
These were my highlights this week...there were alot of other good deals too.
I went through and organized my closet last night by category. I now need to start looking at what I really need and what the absolute best bargain are...now that I'm running out of room! LOL! I'm doing really good stockpiling for summer. I'm proud of what I'm learning from all these websites, blogs, and friends. It's such a learning process and I admire all these gals I'm taking hints from. Until next time...goodnight!

No comments:

Post a Comment