Pages

Thursday, April 23, 2009

So proud of my boys...











I love my boys more than life itself.
I am so proud of Evan. I'm so thrilled he found a sport he enjoys. He is really enjoying track. He is still learning how to pace himself. He hasn't quite pushed himself as hard as he could yet. We are encouraging him, yet trying not to sound as if we're pushing him. I love going to his meets and watching him.
I am so proud of Nathan. He is such "his own little man". There really isn't anything he doesn't like. He'll try anything and will KEEP TRYING until he gets it. He's learning Spanish. He's such a "song-bird"...sings all the time! He loves basketball. He's still my little momma's boy.
And even though they're getting older...they are still my babies.
Even if someone would have told me...I don't think anyone can explain to you how deep the love you will feel for your own children.

I really question if there was anything else in the world I was born to do...besides be their momma. There isn't much more that I enjoy than having the title...MOM.

No comments:

Post a Comment