Pages

Monday, April 6, 2009

Walgreen's bargains to be had...







Today I had a really great shopping trip at Walgreens!

Not only because they had alot of great deals...but mostly because they had EVERYTHING I wanted for a change!

A few of my highlights were...

Colgate Total toothpaste...paid $3.49...register rewards $3.49...Bonus travel size toothpaste included!!! Can't beat FREE!!!

GilletteShave Gel for the hubby...on sale for $1.99...paired with a $1.00 off coupon making it 99 cents!!!

Schick Quatro Razors...I was sure they'd be out of these but they actually had plenty! Regular $8.49...on sale for $6.99...use a Walgreens Easy Saver coupon for $2.00 off making it $4.99...paired with my $1.00 off manufacturer's coupon...leaving it at $3.99!!! Now comes the fun part...I also was able to use a BUY 1, GET 1 FREE coupon with it doubling the fun!!!...making them just under $2.00 a piece!!!

These were just some of the highlights...
My trip tallies were as follows:
Paid...$22.33
Saved...$40.99

No comments:

Post a Comment