Pages

Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Meijer...a million reasons, a single store...


Remember that ad campaign? "Meijer...a million reasons, a single store"...LOL! I'll always remember it because my oldest son was about two or three years old at the time and used to say that slogan all the time in his darling little voice! LOL!
I had a pretty decent trip this week for groceries! Some of my top picks were as follows:
Purina Kitten Chow...regular $5.99 on sale for $3.99 and I had a coupon for $2.19 off so I got it for $1.80 a bag! I got two!
Whisker Lickins Cat Treats...regular $1.29 on sale for 99 cents...use a B1/G1 Free coupon plus a Meijer 75 cents off coupon and get them for 12 cents a bag!
Then they had their Buy 10, Get the 11th item FREE sale going too.
I did pretty good overall...my tallies were as follows:
Got $92.27 worth of items.
Paid $54.00 out of pocket.
Not too shabby!

No comments:

Post a Comment