Pages

Saturday, April 18, 2009

Walgreen's run
















My Walgreen's run was pretty good this past week...so good in fact, that I made two runs!
The best deals were their Register Rewards.
They had Scuni hairbands, Colgate toothpaste, and Fiber Choice tablets completely FREE with Register Rewards. So I got one of each at our Zeeland Walgreen's and then since I had to go to Meijer in Holland I stopped off and did it again at the Holland Walgreen's. LOL! I couldn't reisist.
Some other good deals they had was their store brand children's Zyrtec (which Nate takes daily)...it was Buy 1, Get 1 Free.
The Excedrin deal was EXCEPTIONAL. With their sale and the coupons I had...I ended up scoring two bottles for 40 cents each. They were regular $4.99...how awesome is that?!?
Another bargain was the Chex Mix...I nabbed that for 49 cents after a sale and coupon!
I got a really good deal on Kleenex tissues and aluminum foil too.
My totals for the day were:
I got $55.08 worth of merchandise for...
$10.61...
How awesome is that!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment