Pages

Wednesday, April 8, 2009

It's been six years...

It's been six years since I've been saddled with a full blown all out cold.

Well...
thanks to eight little munchkins who roam my house daily...I've been awarded a doosy of one.

Normally, when I feel the slightest scratchiness in my throat, the hint of a drippy nose...I load up on Vitamin C, pop a Zucol, gargle some LIsterine and it's GONE!

Not this time. It got me...and it got me good.

And it came at a very bad time I must say. I had just gotten into my exercise routine and was doing so good! Two weeks solid of running on the treadmill and doing crunches! Now I feel like death. I am so tired. So drained. I haven't even attempted to do any of it. Which means I'll be sorer than sore when I start back up once I'm better...if I ever get better.

Ugh. It just irks me. If only people would take the proper precautions I bet we could eliminate 90% of all common colds!!!

I think that's one reason I never get sick. If I wash my hands once...I wash them 100 times a day! Honest!!!

I watch people cough and sneeze into their hands and blow their nose, then shake hands with someone, touch things...and then we get to touch them or the things they've just handled. Ewwww!!! No thank-you!!!

Call me a germ-a-phobic. I don't care. But I haven't been sick in six years!!! Proper handwashing, hand-sanitizer, bleach, Lysol...I love it all!!!

Well...I must have flubbed up somewhere this time...'cause it got me...and got me good. I'm miserable.

Until next time...
(cough, cough...drip, drip...)

No comments:

Post a Comment