Pages

Friday, April 10, 2009

More free and cheap deals this weekend!








Ran a few more errands today with some great coupons...
Ran into Target...and had the funniest experience.
They recently lowered the price on Dry Idea deoderant to $2.00. So I printed off two coupons for $2.00 off! I got two for FREE! Woohoo!
Then I was able to snag another Johnson's baby product coupon for $2.00 off two products...and I searched it over and it didn't say that it excluded trial size...so I got a baby shampoo (at 97 cents) and a baby lotion (at 97 cents)...making them both FREE as well.
The funny part was...my whole purchase for all four things was ZERO out of pocket...except for tax. I'm sure my cashier wasn't appreciating me at this point, LOL.
It was kindof funny because when she scanned the Johnson's coupon...it said $2.00 off two products...well they were only 97 cents each. And I full well realize that Target is one store that only gives you off what the product is priced for...no money back. That's good enough for me. So the cashier looked at the coupon...she stopped...she read...she re-read...she scowered it some more...and read it again...I mean she looked up and down! She probably spent 2-3 minutes on this coupon. Finally she says, "You know I can't give you the full two dollars on this"...and I said, "Of course, I realize that. You just take off the 97 cents it's worth." She was thoroughly disgusted. LOL! I was super chipper and friendly and happy with her. LOL!
Then I went to WalMart and took advantage of the deal they had going with Rice Krispies and marshmallows. They have Rice Krispies for $2.50 and if you use the $1.00 Kellogg's coupon that takes it down to $1.50 (a good deal in itself). Well the box also has a peelie for a $1.00 off a store brand marshmallow...so if you get the Great Value brand...you get them FREE! Cereal and marshmallows for $1.50 total! Not bad!

No comments:

Post a Comment