Pages

Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Better Late Than Never! (Coast Guard Fest)






















I totally forgot I had these pictures and didn't realize I hadn't written about the Coast Guard Fest!
We had a great time visiting with cousins Tiffany, Jeremy, Ellie, and Nicholas during Coast Guard Fest.

Jess had a cook-out on that Saturday and we went up there for some great food.
The kids all got to play together and we hung out and had an awesome dinner.
Later we went downtown Grand Haven and toured the big boats. It was totally crazy chaotic...and probably something I won't do again...LOL...but it was fun to be with the fam.
It had been raining off and on throughout the day...and on the way home, we saw this beautiful rainbow when we stopped off at Meijer. Since I had my camera, I snapped a picture of God's handiwork.

No comments:

Post a Comment