Pages

Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Chances are...

Chances are...

Chances are...if you ask me any night of the week in the summer, I will have either had a slushie, frappe', ice cream, shake, or some other kind of cool treat! I'm naughty!

Chances are...if you look at my flowers in the middle of August, you'll notice they are starting to droop, wither, and may have a few dead "heads" on them. I tend to lose my "umph" at the end of summer.

Chances are...if you look in my living room, you will always find "some" kind of Lego on the floor at any one time.

Chances are...if you caught me at midnight, I'd be watching HGTV.

Chances are...if you looked in my cabinets, you'd find an "ungodly" amount of cereal! LOL! Since my new couponing habit, you wouldn't believe the deals I find on cereal! LOL!

Chances are...if it's dinner time, you'll find my hubby cooking our meal and not me most nights! :)

Now it's YOUR turn again!!! Start each sentence with "Chances are..." and fill in each line!!! Give it a try!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment