Pages

Monday, August 24, 2009

Meijer and Target...the savings never stop!


I just LOVE being a coupon addict!
I had so much fun at Target today. I not only got necessities, but also some items I can put away as gifts!
The best of the best...
All Small & Mighty Detergent (trial size)...2 cents
Reese's 8 pk. candy...45 cents
Skittles candy...FREE plus 31 cents overage! (times four!)
Lucky Charms snack cup...FREE
Dove anti-persperant...29 cents (times two)
Head & Shoulders Shampoo (trial size)...FREE plus 3 cents overage
Hungry Hippos game... (travel size) 99 cents (times two)

These were the best of the best...but the real high point of the trip was, that I had a wonderful cashier who decided to give me "overages" on my coupons, which they normally do not do! Who am I to argue? LOL!
My tally was...
Saved: $23.67
Spent: $8.14
At Meijer, I had a good trip as well. I spent quite a bit this week...but I stocked up BIG TIME for the school year on breakfast, lunch, and snack items. My savings was quite substantial too.
Saved: $68.47
Spent: $81.82


No comments:

Post a Comment