Pages

Sunday, August 2, 2009

The Family That Coupons Together...







Well, my sons made me promise I wouldn't post these pictures where their friends could see them...so they won't be on facebook...but I didn't promise I wouldn't put them on my blog. I'm thinking none of their friends read my blog, LOL!
Anyway, yesterday...my mom gave me what seemed like literally hundreds of coupons!
So, today...with the help of Evan, Nathan, and even my husband...we all sat and sorted and clipped coupons! LOL!
Everyone laughs at me because of my couponing habits...but who's getting $150.00 worth of groceries each week for between $30.00-60.00?!?!?!
ME! ME! ME!
Now who's laughing!!!
LOL!

1 comment:

  1. Teach me!! uggh... I can't get it together..not like that! you are awesome.. love the boys cutting too!

    ReplyDelete