Pages

Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Target and Meijer bargains...




What a great week for bargains!
At Target this week they had their AirWick I-Motion on sale for $5.99 and I had a $4.00 coupons bringing it down to $1.99.
I also stocked up on Bic pens, which they had priced for $1.00 a pack. Using my $1.00 off two coupons, I bought four packs and paid only 50 cents a pack!
My totals:
Amount spent: $4.59
Amount saved: $9.25
Oh yeah!!!
Meijer had a few goodies this week too!
A couple of my favs were...
Kellogg's Cocoa Krispies...regular $3.43 a box...on sale for $1.88...paired with a $1.00 off coupon...making it 88 cents!!! I got FIVE boxes!!! Evan thought I was crazy, LOL! He said, "Mom do we really NEED five boxes?" I said, "At 88 cents, YES we do and we can share with those less fortunate as well!"
Another great deal was the Danimals yogurt. They are regular $2.39...on sale for $2.00...I paired a manufacturer's coupon for $1.00 along with a Meijer Meal Box coupon for $1.00 and got them FREE!!! I got three of those!!!
Those were my favorite deals.
My totals:
Amount spent: $67.03
Amount saved: $54.92
Once again, in the checkout line, I watched the young mom in front of me with two small children. She had less the HALF of the groceries I had, and she spent $118.00!!! I just kept thinking, "Honey, I could have cut your bill in HALF with coupons!!!" I would just LOVE to help and teach other people what I have learned. I am so grateful to all the people, blogs, and sites that have helped teach me! It's such a blessing!

1 comment:

  1. I am totally wishing I could do my shopping with you!! Love the new blog design...fun!

    ReplyDelete