Pages

Monday, August 10, 2009

Savings at Walgreens this week...











Well, I've been rather behind on sharing my couponing and savings lately. But I couldn't pass up sharing about this trip to Walgreens.

They had Ecotrin aspirin on sale for $1.99...which I paired with a $2.00 off coupon...making it FREE!!! I stocked up on three of those.

They had Mentos gum on sale with a Walgreens coupon for 99 cents...I paired that with a 55 cents off coupon of mine...making them 44 cents a piece!!! I got two of those.

And last but not least, I needed some hairspray and they had the Loreal Studio line on sale for $2.99...I added a $1.00 off coupon and got it for $1.99,

In all...my total savings for the tips were:

Amount saved: $16.00
Amount spent: $3.38

Coupons rock!

No comments:

Post a Comment