Pages

Monday, July 12, 2010

Chunky Bling!...Have you heard about it?

Chunky Bling...
Have you heard about it?
My mom introduced me to it and I have just started checking out their website!
They have this amazing chunky jewelry that you just HAVE to check out!

They are famous for their interchangeable watches which are absolutely beautiful! Just pick your favorite watch face, choose a watch band and BINGO! You can have a new look every day!


They have all kinds of jewelry. I personally am excited about trying one of their rings, because EVERYONE knows I am a ring gal! I'd wear one on every finger if I could! You also have to see their charm necklaces , they are beautiful! So many to choose from!



And of course if you're going to get a coordinating watch, ring, and necklace...who doesn't want a bracelet? Am I right? Go take a look-see! They're beautiful!
One of the other cool things is, you can also host online jewelry party ! So make your list, check it twice and tell all your friends about ChunkyBling.com , the chunky, funky BEAUTIFUL way to dazzle your wardrobe!




No comments:

Post a Comment