Pages

Saturday, July 10, 2010

Summer?...Not a fan...

Summer + Melody = Yuck
"Dislike"
"Not a fan"
However you want to put it.
I do NOT enjoy summer.
I hate the heat.
I hate being hot.
I hate humidity.
I hate sweating.
It makes me feel nauseous.
It gives me a headache.
I don't like it.
Not one little bit.
I can't even go outside and enjoy working in the yard.
I can't water my flowers.
Weed the yard.
Take a walk.
Sit outside.
It just sucks the life and energy right out of me.
I guess it's a good thing Jam and I hooked up.
He's the same way.
Neither of us like it.
Honestly...
I can't believe I'm saying this...
But if I don't have to go anywhere...
And they keep the roads clear...
I don't even mind Michigan winters.
My favorite?
Autumn.
Give me all the colors of fall...orange, red, yellow, brown, gold.
Give me crunchy beautiful leaves to jump in!
Give me caramel apples, donuts, and cider.
Give me pumpkins, gourds, hay bales, and cornstalks.
Give me Halloween, costumes, and candy.
Give me jeans, sweaters, and boots.
I LOVE IT ALL.
Now...
If someone would kindly wave their magical fairy wand and make this gosh-awful heat and humidity go away...
I'd be most grateful!

1 comment:

  1. I know what you man! I start to melt when it hits 85.

    ReplyDelete