Pages

Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Chicago...Day 4...The Magnificent Mile, Navy Pier, and Friends...

We started out Sunday just going out and about exploring downtown.
We stopped for donuts and then took off to see what we could see.
First we came across Trump International Hotel And Tower.
It's so tall, I couldn't get the whole thing in the picture.
Pretty cool.
Then we did a little window shopping on The Magnificent Mile.
I was amazed at all the expensive stores, LOL!
The designer stores...the things you see only on celebrities.
(sigh)
Then we took a trolly over Navy Pier.
Evan and I on the giant ferris wheel.
Jamie and Nate on the ferris wheel.
It never stops.
As they are unloading people...they are loading the next group.
I was so excited to be able to meet my friend Laura on Sunday night for coffee!
We became friends several years ago on CafeMom.
And though neither of us are there much anymore...we chat daily on facebook.
We had such a nice visit!
To be able to meet face to face for the first time was just so much fun!
And sweet thing that she is...
She brought me some Garretts popcorn!
What a doll.
We had such a nice visit!

No comments:

Post a Comment