Pages

Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Just me...


As I scan through random blogs from time to time...
Reading about people I don't even know...
I'm intrigued.
Ingrigued not only by random strangers lives, LOL...
But by their blog layout and "WHAT" they write about.

In my usual quest for "perfection" in every area of my life...
I long for the "perfect blog".

I see sooooooooooo many adorable layouts on other gal's blogs.
I see various topics...
Some are strictly about family.
Some are about adoption.
Some are about infertility.
Some are about food/recipes.
Some are about crafts.
Some are about coupons.

And they all look so organized.
Like they have a "plan"...
A "goal" if you will.


And here is my pathetic little attempt to blog...
I have no rhyme or reason.
I just pour my heart out about whatever random thought rolls through my little pea-brain at that time.

I write about my family
I write about our silly cat.
I write about money-saving and coupons.
I write about vacations, birthdays, school functions, church activities, and more.
I also just spout off about everything and anything when I'm happy, sad, angry, and more.

But there is no one theme to my blog.

It's just me...
Rattling off this and that.

But then I got to thinking...
That's what makes it "MY" blog.

I shouldn't want to be like other bloggers.
I'm NOT LIKE other bloggers.

I'm "ME".
I'm unique.
There's no one like me (thank goodness you may say).

So this is it.
My feeble little attempt at continuing to blog.

Yes, it may be random.
Yes, it may be unorganized.
Yes, I talk about everything and anything.
But this is it.
That's all I got.
Enjoy...
'Cause this is me!

1 comment: