Pages

Monday, September 13, 2010

There's a reason we have TWO ears & ONE mouth...we should listen TWICE as much as we speak!

I have learned today (as I stated earlier) that wisdom doesn't neccesarily come with age.

There are people double my age who are so immature and need to seriously grow up.

I would like to say how proud I am of my fourteen year old son Evan.

You are to be looked up to Evan.

I have NEVER in all your fourteen years heard you utter anything mean or hurtful about anyone.

We all could take a lesson from you.

I know you are human...I know you may have negative feelings at times.

But I have to say that I am so proud of you for always thinking the best and being so positive.

Your dad always says, "There's a reason we have two ears and one mouth...we should listen twice as much as we speak."

That is so true.

And I see that with you Ev.

You listen a lot.

You don't jump right in with people and assume the worst.

We could all learn a lot from you.

Myself included.

I admire that in you.

There are adults who would do better in life just watching and learning from you Ev.

If everyone just listened more, spoke less, was more positive, a friend to everyone...
The world would be a nicer place to live.

I'm so proud of you.

No comments:

Post a Comment