Pages

Friday, September 24, 2010

More FREEBIES!

I have literally become addicted to freebies.
There are so many awesome blogs out there for couponing, money-saving, and freebies...
Most of which are listed in my side-bar.
Yesterday my mailbox was filled with...
A FREE sample of Wisk detergent...
My FREE Baby Talk magazine subscription...
My FREE Ready Made magazine subscription...
My FREE Shape magazine subscription.
Honestly,
I have SO many FREE magazine subscriptions now I can't even count them.
I try to read them all.
I scatter them all over the house so I'll pick different ones up at different times depending on where I am and what I'm doing.
They're in my bedroom, the family room, the living room, even the bathroom, LOL!
I don't even know if I could list them all...
I know for sure we get:
Baby Talk
American Baby
Shape
Ready Made
Marie Claire
Cosmo
Woman's Day
Bridal Guide
Parents
Working Mother
OK
Town & Country
Oh my gosh...that's all I can remember off the top of my head...and they're all completely FREE!
I would NEVER pay for another magazine subscription in my life now that I'm aware of all the freebies!
It's awesome!

No comments:

Post a Comment