Pages

Tuesday, September 28, 2010

I haven't given up...

No, I haven't given up my cake decorating...
(Oooh, that reminds me...I made a Detroit Lions cake on Sunday and forgot to show you pictures!  I will get those on here next!)
Anyway, back on topic...
I haven't given up my cake decorating...
I have decided I'm going to wait to take my next course in January.
Things are so crazy busy right now with marching band and football season and then comes the holidays...
I'm going to wait till things settle down.
I figure January would be a good "down time" to start up again.
This will give me time to keep practicing what I learned from my first "Basics" class.
Then I'll be ready to learn something new!
I'm hoping to make some holiday cakes...
I will keep ya posted!
Pictures will follow when I do!
(Oh, and I'll get that Detroit Lions cake on here too, I promise!)

No comments:

Post a Comment