Pages

Wednesday, September 15, 2010

My Food Network "crushes"...LOL!

First let me say, that most people who truely know me...might think they have me pegged.
But I seriously doubt it.  LOL!
Most people consider me "the conservative girl", "the quiet girl", "the one who never loses her temper", "the nice girl", "the great friend".
I do hope to be all those things...and more.
But...
I have "other sides" to me as well.
Some that many are probably not aware of, LOL!
For example...
Most of you know I am in love with Food Network.
And although I can follow a basic recipe and turn out a decent dish...
I am by NO MEANS a good cook on my own.
With my addiction to Food Network, comes a couple of my "celebrity crushes" if you will.
I never would have thought about it until I was scanning my facebook wall and saw a question posted by Food Network asking who our FN "crushes" are, LOL!
Well, of course...my first pick is...
Yes, Bobby Flay.
I simply adore his sweet personality.
He's charming.
And absolutely adorable.
And most of you would probably guess this pick because of his "boy next door" good looks when I speak of my celebrity crushes, LOL!

The next one might surprise you!
As I mentioned, I do have "other sides" to me!
LOL!
My other pick would be...

Guy Fieri.
Yes, I think he's adorable too.
In a different sort of way.
He's hilarious.
He absolutely cracks me up.
But...
I also think he's adorable in a different way as well!
Ha!
I bet you'd have never guessed that one, huh?
LOL!

Of course, none compare to my teddy bear of a husband.
But those are just my celeb crushes, LOL!
No one is as adorable and funny as my hubby.
And I'll take him anyday...
Whether he can cook or not.
But I must admit...
He does whip up a mean Hamburger Helper!
LOL!

No comments:

Post a Comment