Pages

Thursday, June 2, 2011

A few more baking delights that I forgot to share...

So, I continue to practice my passion.
Baking and decorating cookies and cakes.
I'm moving at a snail's pace...much slower than I'd like.
But time and finances are slowing me down right now.
These were my latest little projects.

I attempted a cookie pop arrangement for my mom for Mother's Day.
I thought it turned out half cute for my first attempt!

It's a bit tricky...
Getting them arranged just so.
I can't even imagine arranging REAL flowers, LOL!

I DID learn that I may need some longer sticks next time.

But I enjoyed the trial.

It was time consuming, but lots of fun.

The bumble bee turned out ok...but he was a challenge!
The most important part...was...that according to my dad, "They tasted great!"
LOL!

I also made Red Velvet Cupcakes for the first time last month.

My grandma always made red velvet cake when I was growing up.

I didn't like it much when I was a child.

But now...I'm quite a fan!

They were tasty.
I did the traditional cream cheese frosting and added some red crystal sugar for a touch of fun.
And there you have it!
Can't wait to start my next project!
Whatever that may be...

No comments:

Post a Comment