Pages

Saturday, June 4, 2011

First ever attempt at container gardening!

I have always wanted a vegetable garden.
But I've been too afraid to plant one.
Afraid I couldn't handle it.
Afraid I wouldn't know how.
Well, I had been hearing all about "container gardening".

So...here it is!
I did it!
Please excuse my ugly deck, LOL!
It is in dire need of repainting/staining.
Teehee!
(Next project on our list!)

Day 1...
Strawberries.

Day 1...
Tomatoes.

Day 1...
Cucumbers.

Day 1...
Cauliflower and Yellow Peppers.

Day 1...
Broccoli.

And this is Nate's Juneberry Tree that he got on his fieldtrip to Greenfield Village this year!

So...
That's it!
We'll see how it goes!
I have a pretty green thumb with plants and flowers...
I'll keep ya posted and let ya know if the same holds true with fruits and veggies!
Until then...

No comments:

Post a Comment