Pages

Sunday, June 26, 2011

John Ball Zoo

We had a family pass for the day to John Ball Zoo.
The boys (and us too) always enjoy going together.

It's not a huge zoo.
But they have a nice variety of animals.
Some of the alligators...

Pelicans.

Bald eagles.

A couple monkeys...er, I mean...my babies!

And some wallabyes...

A macaw.

Pretty cockatoo...

Ahoy Captain Nate!

Lemurs!

Ride 'em cowboy!

Our happy little fam!

Wise old owl.

My babes by the penguins...

The penguins.

These turtles looked like they were in a race, LOL!

The bears...my personal favorite.

Moutain lions...

Another mountain lion...

Monkey-ing around!

Flamingos!

Cute little fella, isn't he?

Momma lion.

Penny roar!

Apes.

Havin' a snack...

This guy just conked out on the steps, LOL!

Such cuties!

But I hear they're ferocious!
We had a great time.
Ended out day with ice cream sundaes.
Perfect weather, perfect day.

No comments:

Post a Comment