Pages

Saturday, March 20, 2010

"Mom, I LOVE it! We HAVE to go!"

So when there's anything FREE on my couponing and money-saving blogs...I generally take advantage of it if it even remotely interests me.
Well a couple weeks ago, they had a Walt Disney World vacation planning packet and dvd you could send away for.
Today it arrived in the mail...and instantly Nate was intrigued.
"Can we watch it now?"

"Please mom, please!"
"Can I watch it while I eat my pizza?"
"Please mom!"

When Nate gets his eyes set on something...you're gonna hear about it until...well, until he's happy.
So we spread out a giant beach towel and let him and Evan eat in the living room and watch the dvd.
Oh boy.
We're in trouble now.
Nate is hooked.
"Dad, how much does it cost to go to Disney?"
"Is it more than our Mackinac trips?"
"They have wicked roller coasters there!"

"That looks SO fun!"
"Mom I LOVE it! We HAVE to go!"
"At least once mom...we HAVE to!"
LOL...silly boy.
We have always talked about going to Disney World. But both of us have agreed that we want to go when the boys are not only old enough to enjoy everything, but also old enough to REMEMBER how special it is. When you spend that kind of money on a vacation, you don't want it to be something they forget.
So...
We keep talking.
And...hopefully...
Sooner than later...
It will at least be in the planning stages.
We'll see!

1 comment:

  1. Oh Melody...I agree with Nate...You HAVE to go!!! It truly is the most magical place on earth!!! We are leaving in a few weeks for our third trip and we're just as excited as we were about our first time! It is a big expense (luckily my MIL paid for our first two trips) but it is soooo worth every penny!!!! Start saving and if you need any tips when you start your planning just let me know!!!

    ReplyDelete