Pages

Sunday, March 7, 2010

Music To My Ears...

There are some things in life that are just music to my ears...especially since becoming a wife...and a mom.

There is nothing more precious than...
Nate's singing. He is my little songbird and I love hearing him sing...in the shower, in the car, while playing, all day long!
Evan teaching Nate something new. I love hearing them getting along...not arguing...playing nice together...teaching and learning together.
The sound of our car...when Jamie is gone somewhere at night...and I hear the garage door open...and I know he is home safe and sound...even if he was just getting a pizza for us.
Oreo purring...and nuzzling me on my lap...when he's in a lovable, snuggly mood...his purring just melts away all my stress.
My babies' giggles...when they get to laughing about something silly...they start to giggling...and Nate tells Evan that he's "Laughin' like a little guh-rl"...LOL!
The sound of the door closing at 5:30pm Monday-Friday...we all know what that means! WOOHOO!
The sound of the dishwasher and washing machine running at the same time...that can only mean, I'm caught up on dishes AND laundry! YES!
The boys coming in the door off the bus saying, "NO HOMEWORK!" I swear, I love it more than they do!
BOOM!...Yes...it's rolling in...a beautiful, relaxing thunderstorm!
Those are just a few of my favorite things...
What do you love listening to?

No comments:

Post a Comment