Pages

Friday, March 5, 2010

What I look forward to about the weekend...

What I look forward to about the weekend...

1. Watching tv, hanging out together, eating pizza/snacks on Friday nights.

2. Sleeping in on Saturday morning.

3. Staying in my jammies till I feel like showering/getting ready on Saturday morning.

4. Big hot breakfasts while reading the paper on Saturday morning.

5. Renting movies for the boys...I love seeing them happy.

6. Going out for dinners sometimes.

8. Hanging out w/ my hubby after the boys are in bed...lounging in bed watching tv.

9. Sunday morning church...love the worship at our church.

10. Big Sunday dinners.

11. Sunday papers...I always steal "Your Life" (love reading the advice columns, weddings, engagements, anniversaries), "The Parade", sale ads, and coupons.

12. Sunday afternoon naps.

13. Walgreens runs...I love my Register Rewards!...gotta get there early so everything's not picked over! LOL!

14. Sunday nights...I am trying to get better about these...I always fall into a mood because I know my weekend is ending...but with God's help...I am striving to look forward to another week full of surprises, LOL!

No comments:

Post a Comment