Pages

Friday, March 12, 2010

My Cup(boards) Runneth Over...

Ok, ok, ok...I know. I've said it before...I'll say it again. I have GOT to get organized. Since I started "super couponing" and stockpiling...my cupboards, cabinets, laundry room, etc. are all overflowing. And I am so unorganized.
HELP!!! I never noticed before, but it looks like my shelving is "bowing" in the middle, LOL...all that detergent and fabric softener! Do you have tips? Do you have organization ideas? HELP ME!

I saw some neat ideas on another couponing mom's blog. She used laundry baskets to store things in. She just tossed them in and had a label on the front of each. She had baskets of toothbrushes, bandaids, etc. It was really neat!



I may do that...laundry baskets that is. I've also considered Rubbermaid totes. I've GOT to do something. I'm so limited on space. But couponing and stockpiling are the WAY to go! I mean, who cares if you have 35 bottles of body wash! Who cares if you have 40 disposable razors? When you pay under a dollar for everything...you learn to stockpile! You learn to REFUSE to pay full price!


So please dear friends...leave me your ideas.
Send your suggestions.
Write down your tips.
Because...
My Cup(boards) Runneth Over!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment