Pages

Sunday, March 28, 2010

Walgreens this week!



It was a good week for Register Rewards at Walgreens this week! With the ones I had saved up from last week, plus all those I received this week...I had quite the savings! I did two transactions this week so I could use most of my Register Rewards. First transaction included...



Dove Shampoo...regular $4.49...on sale for $4.00...get a $4.00 RR...AND use a $2.00 coupon...FREE PLUS $2.00!!!

Tums...on sale for $3.99...use a $1.00 coupon...get a $1.00 RR...pay only $1.99.

Coffee Mate...on sale for $1.50...use a 75 cent coupon...pay just 75 cents.

Vitamin Water...on sale for $1.39...used my FREE facebook coupon and got it for FREE.

Walgreens One Daily Vitamins...on sale for $3.00...get s $3.00 RR...FREE.

Halls cough drops...use a W coupon and get them for 99 cents...use a $1.00 man. coupon...FREE!

Reese's Dark candy bar...on sale for 39 cents...used a 55 cent coupon...FREE.

After all was said and done...
My tally was...
Spent: $10.40
Saved: $15.08


Second transaction...


Dove Conditioner...regular $4.49...on sale for $4.00...get $4.00 RR...FREE. (There must have been some kind of glitch this week because I was able to use my previous $4.00 RR AND ALSO GET MY SECOND REGISTER REWARD! THIS RARELY HAPPENS!)

Walgreens paper plates...on sale for 89 cents...grabbed three this week.

I also picked up some goodies for the boys Easter baskets since I had lots of Register Rewards to use.

My tally was:
Spent: 56 cents
Saved: $15.32
NOW THAT'S WHAT I'M TALKIN' ABOUT!

No comments:

Post a Comment